INFORMATION NOTICE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 AND 14 G.D.P.R. (EU REG. N. 679/2016) FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CARRIED OUT BY PIERO IVALDI, ALSO THROUGH THE PETRA HOSPITALITY WEBSITE (HTTPS://PETRAHOSPITALITY.IT/)
1. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller of your personal data is:
o PIERO IVALDI, C.F. VLD PRI 71H01 D969P, P.I. 02988920308, with professional address in 37047 San Bonifacio (VR), Via Oberdan n. 14, which with respect to the processing of your personal data as well as in relation to the exercise of your rights (better indicated below in Article 8), can be contacted at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, at the pec address: ivaldi .piero @ pec.it, or to the number of
telephone: +39 347.2282978.
2. LEGAL BASES
The legal bases of the processing, pursuant to Art. 6 of the G.D.P.R., on which the treatment operated by Piero Ivaldi is based are:
1. execute a contract, pre-contractual measures (eg requests for quotes);
2. compliance with legal obligations: compliance with legal and tax obligations, related to the requests received or the services requested;
3. consent for the use of your e-mail address for sending promotional communications by the Owner (eg new services, promotions, events);
4. consent for the use of the personal image for promotional purposes of the Owner (eg Team members in the dedicated section of the site);
5. Piero Ivaldi’s legitimate interest in using his e-mail address to follow up on requests received through the site or any of the channels prepared by Piero Ivaldi;
6. Piero Ivaldi’s legitimate interest in using his e-mail address for similar communications and / or connected to previous contact requests that you have addressed to him and / or to participate in initiatives organized by him and in which you have participated or in which he has shown interest.
3. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will be processed for:
- the management of requests received by the Data Controller;
- the management of payments and accounting related to the services provided by the Owner, subject to the latter to request any additional tax data necessary;
- the organization of live or remote initiatives and / or events (eg via webinar) related to Piero Ivaldi’s professional activity, as well as the management of the related registrations and / or participations by him;
- dof a promotional nature related to Piero Ivaldi’s professional activity for which he may have an interest in creating content including personal images on the site (eg. Team members in the dedicated section of the site);
- the sending by e-mail of promotional communications (eg. updates to offers, invitations to initiatives, promotional material) relating to the professional activity of Piero Ivaldi in which you may be interested.
4. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller processes the following categories of personal data (common) in relation to the purposes expressed above:
- personal data (name, surname, tax code, VAT number, residence);
- tax and related data (support bank, tax domicile);
- contact details (telephone number, e-mail address).
NECESSARY (AND NOT) TREATMENTS
The provision of your personal data is necessary in order to fulfill contractual obligations and, in general, to comply with the law to which Piero Ivaldi is required to process pre-contractual requests (eg request for quotes). For them, therefore, your consent will not be required, so much so that their failure to provide it will make it impossible for the Owner to perform in whole or in the requested service starts.
The use of the e-mail address for promotional purposes, based on consent or legitimate interest, is instead an exception: in fact, at any time, the recipient of promotional communications can revoke the consent (if he has given it) or oppose the processing. based on Piero Ivaldi’s legitimate interest in promoting himself with those who have shown interest in his activity on one or more occasions and which justifies promotional activity for similar initiatives. In this sense, it will be enough to refer to the contact details above (Art. 1).
5.METHOD OF TREATMENT AND STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed and stored in accordance with the provisions of Art. 5 of the G.D.P.R., on physical infrastructure and cloud.
- the personal and contact data of those who have given consent to promotional communications will be processed for a maximum period of 2 years from the consent;
- the personal and contact details of anyone who has shown interest in Piero Ivaldi’s business and / or his initiatives, and therefore recipients of promotional communications, will be processed for a maximum period of 1 year from the last interaction.
6. COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes referred to in Art. 2 and, therefore, communicated as well as to the subjects who have the right to access it by virtue of specific regulatory provisions (eg. The authority):
- to subjects who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as appointed external Data Processors (by way of indication but not exhaustively: communication firms, professional firms, credit institutions, web platforms, system administrators).
7. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data will be transferred outside the European Union limited to processing for promotional purposes via social networks (LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp) on the basis of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or of adequacy decisions of the same. , depending on the specific recipient country.
- In all other cases, the processing of your personal data will take place within the European territorial limits. The complete and updated list of “Data Processors” can be requested from the Data Controller at any time, at the contacts indicated above.
8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Here are the rights recognized by the current national and European legislation on the processing of personal data:
access, you can always obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, as well as the methods of treatment, its purposes and the contacts of the Data Controller and / or the Data Processor;
rectification, you have the right to have your data always correct and updated, and you can therefore request its updating, rectification or integration;
cancellation may request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
copy has the right to ask Piero Ivaldi for a copy of his processed data, without prejudice to the request for a contribution in the event that multiple requests are received (administrative and management costs);
portability has the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured and commonly used format and has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller without impediments;
opposition has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f) G.D.P.R;
complaint pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR, we remind you that, in addition to the rights listed above, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Supervisory Authority if you believe that your data is being processed in violation of the provisions of the GDPR.